Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teddy Bear Story

this is this boy...
who i have been dating off and on...
since i was in 7th grade....
the thing about this boy is...
i love him point blank...
ive been there for him...
from the rich to poor...
bac to rich...
from when he use to walk to skool....
to know he drive from place to place...
i been there....with him.....
he says he loves me....but i dnt believe him
cause it seem like...he neva trust me...
but it seem like hes the one dat alway have something to hide...
he wants to break up ova the littlest shit....
like if i told him to shut up...or some shit like dat...
i know hes no gud for me but...i cant help myself but to...
keep goin bac...he always thinks im cheatin...
always i mean come one....u my only dude
why pressure me soo much...
u gunna make me cheat...
but this time im dun

No comments: