Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fall

Everyday ii get up
hes on my miind
ii cant get enough
and ii dnt noe why
but iits more than a crush
ii cant beliieve iits getiin deeper
all the tiime ii wanna see her

but iit wasnt suppose to go thiis way
he was suppose to be another game to play
and ii cant fiigure iit out
ii dnt noe how he
diid iit but
he made me fall

ii neva thought iit can happen to me but
iim fiindiin myself on the ground
and ii just dnt noe how ii got here
all ii noe iis that iim down and out

but iit wasnt pose to go thiis way
he was pose to be another game to play
and ii cant fiigure iit out
ii dnt noe how he diid iit
but he made me fall

have you ever meet someone
that u thought was for the moment
than they came and stole ya heart
before u knew iit iit was stolen
and than iit took you by surprise
cause u neva say iit comiin
and now ii cant deny that
BABY YOU GOT ME FALLiiN!!!

No comments: